Sydney LOVES her preschool class. She loves going twice a week and is sad when she misses. Like all of last week because she was sick with pneumonia-- again! She's doing better now and can't wait to get back to school tomorrow. They had pictures done a few weeks ago.
Ignore her chapped lips! :)
Her class!
We love her teachers!!
Remember I said a few posts ago that I was going to "highlight" each of the kids? Ya, I'm still working on it. I still need to do Addison and Morgan. Last weekend Morgan had an Honor Bands Concert at the High School. I got video but blogger won't let me download it... I'll try later. So proud of her! She also wrote a story at school and won so her story will be turned into a book. More on that when the time comes when she receives her book. Still working on Addisons highlight... could totally embarrass the heck out of him! :)hehehe Teenagers.
3 comments:
Can't believe it has been a few weeks! Crazy. She's adorable - even with chapped lips (I always had them all through elementary school - now I'm a chapstick addict!).
What a cutie! Can't believe she had pneumonia again! Stay healthy Sydney!
That's awesome that Morgan is getting her story published.
Post a Comment