Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!


Got the pumpkins--- check
Find a time to carve them--- check
I told the kids they were on their own this year and they even let their little sister help out. She rolled up her sleeves and got right into the action!


Westley carved the small one all by himself. He was almost done and was concentrating so hard and didn't notice his pumpkin was at the edge of the table until it smacked on the ground! Of course it broke but dad whipped out the staple gun! He thought it looked so cool!

Since Halloween was on a Sunday this year the kids were super excited for the ward trunk or treat.

Morgan

Sydney

Westley

The girls--- yup even I got into it this year!

After dinner of chili we headed out to the parking lot. Sydney did not want ANYTHING to do with going around and getting candy. She flipped out and wouldn't let go of me. It took awhile to get her to realize what people were giving her and then she was kindof liking it.

Addison was never around when I wanted his picture. His costume started out as Gale from Hunger Games, then he turned into Davy Crockett, then he turned into a cool 12 year old who had fun hanging out with his friends! :)

Sydney and daddy the hockey fan!

The kids had fun last night wearing their costumes and handing out candy to the kids in the neighborhood. It was nice to stay in.. we watched America's Funniest Home Videos to see our cute neighbors on it-- too funny!

I woke up this morning and had the Halloween decos put away before 7:30 am! Couldn't wait to put up my fall decos!

5 comments:

Julia said...

everyone looks so great!!!

RachelAA said...

I seriously was SO mad when I woke up this morning and realized I forgot to record AFV. I wonder if I can see them online?? You girls look so adorable, seriously loved it. And the stapled pumpkin.... BRILLIANT DAD!!!!

KickButtMommy said...

It's official. You are the cutest mom ever! Hadley got tons of compliments in her dress. I will wash it, iron it, and return it! THANKS A TON!

Family Misadventures said...

What a fun time. I LOVE the pumpkin w/staples. I want to do one like that! :)

Miss you!

Aimilee said...

Awesome pumpkins!! Your costumes are very cute! Wait, what happened to Syd being Tinkerbell??

Miss you guys!