WESTLEY HAD A BIRTHDAY.... SHOUT HOORAY!!
We started our partying on Thursday when they didn't have school for Veteran's day. I bought the screamin' deals coupons for Fin's Glow in the Dark Golfing. It was really cool and we all had fun.... we'll definitely be going back. Then we went to Del Taco and got some 39 cent tacos. We figured that if we bought 20 tacos.. it would be less than 8 dollars to feed our family... we'll definitely be going back. Our last fun stop was Menchies for some fro-yo. Again, I had a screamin' coupon! Yummy... we'll definitely be going back! :)
Friday Westley and Morgan had school while their Jr. High brother had the day off. LAME! I went and bought donuts to share with his class. While Westley was at school I made his cupcakes. Aren't they cute? I had to go mini because someone didn't tell me we were out of regular cupcake liners. But, I think from now on... mini's it is!
We started our partying on Thursday when they didn't have school for Veteran's day. I bought the screamin' deals coupons for Fin's Glow in the Dark Golfing. It was really cool and we all had fun.... we'll definitely be going back. Then we went to Del Taco and got some 39 cent tacos. We figured that if we bought 20 tacos.. it would be less than 8 dollars to feed our family... we'll definitely be going back. Our last fun stop was Menchies for some fro-yo. Again, I had a screamin' coupon! Yummy... we'll definitely be going back! :)
Friday Westley and Morgan had school while their Jr. High brother had the day off. LAME! I went and bought donuts to share with his class. While Westley was at school I made his cupcakes. Aren't they cute? I had to go mini because someone didn't tell me we were out of regular cupcake liners. But, I think from now on... mini's it is!
Saturday was Westley's actual birthday (finally)
He had an early football game and could not wait to open his presents. Dad and older brother had gone hunting the night before and Westley was dying to open his presents. So, I wasn't going to make him wait much longer.
All ready for scouts! His first meeting is Wednesday and he's so excited!
But his FAVORITE present (score mom and dad!) was a new hockey goal. It's almost taller than him but he's in hockey heaven!
As soon as his brother got home the skates went on! Dinner time our neighbors asked if we could use our house they would bring the pizza-- um yes! Pizza and cupcakes to end the birthday festivities!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
WESTLEY!!
WE LOVE YOU!
(next Saturday he's getting baptized!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
WESTLEY!!
WE LOVE YOU!
(next Saturday he's getting baptized!)
6 comments:
Awesome day(s)!!! You guys are so fun. Mini are cute...and bite sized...less mess? They're cute.
Happy Birthday, Westley! You're awesome!
What a fun birthday!! The golfing looked awesome! Still can't believe he is 8!!!
Happy Birthday Westley! We love you! Wish we could be there to eat some of your yummy cupcakes!
Seriously AWESOME birthday! How fun.
Hmmm not too shabby mom and dad :) Everything looks memorable; what a blast. But I really wish you had some cupcakes left!!!!
Ha, I am quite the fan of coupons and good deals too. Glad it was a good day.
Post a Comment