Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Pickin' Time

Guess there's no time like a few days before Halloween to get over to the pumpkin patch! I was feeling bad that we've been so busy and just haven't had the time. (I'm done with this busy-ness!!)

So, off to our favorite pumpkin patch, Lombardi Ranch. (where the pumpkins are overpriced but the corn is sooo yummy!) anyway... Addison decided to stay home since he wasn't feeling well-- and that he's 12 and just wasn't feelin' up to hanging out with us fun people! :)

We walked through the sunflower maze and saw the different scarecrows people made. The kids favorite was of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid! Too funny!
Morgan and Westley

So many pumpkins to choose from-- so I put the kids in charge of it, since of course it is for them even though they don't do any of the gutting or carving!

Westley- Sydney-Morgan



It was nice to spend a few minutes at the pumpkin patch and just have fun.

3 comments:

RachelAA said...

The second picture from the bottom is so cute. And I was wondering, do you think there were more pumpkins this year than in the past? I do.

Kristie said...

If it makes you feel any better, we haven't even THOUGHT about getting pumpkins yet...not sure if we will! We're such scrooges!

Rojahn Family said...

We got our pumpkins and carved them one week before Halloween and by about 3 days later they were totally rotten...it's the cold and wind or something. I don't remember our pumpkins going bad that fast in previous years, but these did and it was nasty! Fun times....