
That was yesterday...
This is today...

My little lady was never sick the first 18 months of her life, then she started Nursery! I'm seriously thinking about having her wear a face mask and gloves the next time she goes! (okay, not really) :) Having a sick baby is no fun.
7 comments:
Yes, I hate it when they start nursery and come home with all the germs. Emersynne is sick too and I'm hoping she gets over it soon since we are going to Utah in less than a week!
Look how adorable she is even when she is sick. Elijah is very sick too and I too blame nursery haha
Awww...look at that sweet face! Yes - Anna was exactly the same - never sick - now it just comes and goes! Poor Sydney - hope she feels better soon!
:( Poor thing... she looks so snuggly though. Hope she gets better soon!!
ugh I so know whats that is like! My kids were sick every other week when they started nursery! Aaron didn't grow out of it till he was THREE! I hope she feels better soon :( Poor little one!
It isn't fun, but they are so very precious when they're sick. I like the time they take to cuddle. That's the best, well probably only good part, of them being sick!!!!!!!!!!
poor girl.
Post a Comment