My little girl was super sick yesterday. We've never had to take her to the doctor for being sick, just for her normal checkups. I called the doctors yesterday morning and was able to get her an appointment for 10:30am.
Come to find out she has an ear infection so we got some drugs. She slept most of the day and all of the night and she wouldn't eat anything just wanted her juice. She still has a cough and runny nose but it's not going to stop her.
Guess she just needed to sleep it off! I'm glad she's back because look what I was missing...
She picked the whole outfit herself!!And here she has her babies down for a nap while she gets some work done.

5 comments:
yay Sydney! I'm happy to hear she's on the mend! She is a total doll! Love the outfit she picked out...haha too cute!
The nap picture is adorable. I'm glad she's better :)
I'm so glad she feels better!
Left you a message the other day... Did you get it?
Have a BIG package for you. In-laws are coming Memorial Day Weekend for the baby and will go back with your goods... and there are some good ones! :)
YAY!! Welcome back Sydney!! Oh I miss that little lady!
I'm glad Sydney is feeling better. I love the picture of the doll's nap time, too cute!
Post a Comment