IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE PREVIOUS POST....PLEASE DO SO NOW.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Tippy is dead...and I had nothing to do with it, I swear!
I'm glad it was Addison's fish though. He got a kick out of flushing it down and saying goodbye!
Tippy is dead...and I had nothing to do with it, I swear!
I'm glad it was Addison's fish though. He got a kick out of flushing it down and saying goodbye!
4 comments:
oh no! yes goldfish are very tempermental fish and hard to keep happy, if they go one temp water to anything other than the same temp it will kill them :( And seeing as how it came from a carnival it might have not been treated so well before you even got it. I'm sorry Tippy is dead. Better luck next time!
haha i'm sorry but that is funny!! good luck next time around!!
Ha ha ha ha. Love this post. It is the essence of family life.
(It's kind of sad how easy it is for boys to say goodbye to dead pets. When a fish from our tank dies, my kids just look at me gleefully and ask, "Can we buy another one?" Same with lizards, frogs, caterpillars and anything else they catch and cage)
HA! That was funny reading the two posts together! Poor Tippy. I love my nieces and nephews!!
Post a Comment