
Meet Tippy!
"Where did this fish come from?" I asked.
Addison (who's 11) "oh, me I won it!!"
Must of been listening to something else when mom was talking about the ONE rule!
Last year Morgan won a fish and it lived a long time. A lot longer than it was supposed too! I think Addison is old enough to clean the bowl...
Welcome Tippy to the family! (and he's a big one too. Doesn't look like one of those cheap, going to die tomorrow fish!)
6 comments:
hahahahahahahahahaha - buy them lots of fish when they are older.... buy them for your grandkids and then your kids will have to take care of them.
Ha. That really is hilarious! I love your sense of humor.
You and your kids crack me up! And just so you know you're not alone, Colby had such a problem "hearing" me that I had his hearing checked at his last doctor appointment because I thought there was a problem. Nope! His hearing is crystal clear! It's just that he doesn't listen to me either! Good luck with Tippy, ha ha!
haha good one Addison!!
LOL I'm sorry that really is funny! At least one of yours is old enough to help take care of it! Good luck with the new family member!
So glad I am not the only one with deaf children. I can't even tell you the number of times I have emphasized the ONE RULE only to have it be ignored. (But it is amazing how sharp their hearing is when I am whispering to their father)
Mrs. Anderson, my dad bought my kids a snake without asking me. BWAAAAAAAA! (Still alive after a year and a half, too, despite my best efforts)
Post a Comment