Sunday, July 19, 2009

This is the life!


Saturday we went back down to my parents to pick up Morgan and Westley. We really had a nice time while they were away. I know that sounds mean-- but the house was so quite, it was so nice having two kids, we missed them of course and they couldn't wait to tell us about their stay with grandma and grandpa. Talk, talk, talk.

We had some swim time, a bbq and just relaxed. Sydney enjoyed her little swimming pool that grandma bought for her. It was perfect because she played in it when there wasn't an adult in the big pool to take her.

Kickin' back! This is the life!


Did the kids miss each other? I think they enjoyed the time away from each other as much as I did.

6 comments:

RachelAA said...

I could never get sick of the pictures!

KickButtMommy said...

my girls have been fighting ever since they were reunited. I think they liked their taste of independance from each other. I hope you have better luck.

tphillips said...

I love Sydney in her little hat...so cute! Looks like fun!!!!

Julia said...

its' always fun to take a little break from siblings! I love how Sydney's pool matches her swim suit

Kristie said...

That little pink pool is adorable! (Almost as adorable as the little girl that is in it!)

Kimberly said...

I'm not tired of seeing pics of your kids at the pool, I'm just jealous!