Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch and some giggles

Monday night for family night we went to Lombardi Ranch. How many years have we been going there? Lots... Of course the kids had a blast and took forever to pick out the perfect pumpkin. Every time I need my camera for some cute pictures the batteries have to die!? So I only got two. I love Sydney's little head peeking out the bottom!

This one would of been cute too if Addison didn't have to see how cute Sydney was! We can finally fill in the pumpkin face!

I took this video of Sydney the other day. If you need something to brighten your day what better way than to listen to a baby laugh!



4 comments:

Kristie said...

I needed that! All I've heard today is crying. Those pictures are adorable.

RachelAA said...

That is the most adorable thing I have seen - Sydney's little head at the bottom there!!!

tphillips said...

Next year we will be able to fill the pumkin face too :) YOur family is adorable!

Rojahn Family said...

Isn't it sooooo fun when the baby starts to laugh out???? SSOOOOO fun!!!!