Dear Friend,
HI!!Then my favorite time of the day. You know it's my favorite time of day by how much I talk (complain) about it. What's for dinner?? We all decided on eggs and toast. Addison helped with the scrambled eggs and Morgan actually set the table without a fuss. Dinner was harmless and cleaning up went okay. Then came my favorite part (this is true) of emptying my new dishwasher! I love my new dishwasher! (I can hear you saying Your Welcome). I had to take a picture of a before glass and an after glass!
Lunches were made and clothes out for the next day. Jammies on and teeth brushed, prayers said and oops forgot scriptures (we'll work on that tonight!) Off to bed the munchkins went. Not to bad tonight. Westley came down once and Addison took forever to fall asleep. Then it was off to la la land for me, till about 2am! Sydney was moving around and wouldn't settle down till I held her. Got her back to a deep sleep and Westley came for a visit TWICE! He had a bad bad bad dream ( a monster was eating him!) While this was going on the wind had picked up and was blowing like crazy. The side fence was making so much noise. Four AM came along and now I have Westley and Morgan coming for a visit. Morgan is complaining because the neighbors light keeps coming on when the wind blows a tree branch in front of it and it's scaring her. The fence is still going nuts so I ask Westley if he'll go outside with me and hold a flashlight so I can fix it. Yes, he will go outside when it's pitch black but he won't sleep because monster are eating him... We fix the fence in the backyard but need to go out to the front to fix it too. We did it, all better. Westley really really wants to sleep in my bed but it's already being occupied by Sydney so I had him climb into bed with Morgan. Ah, now maybe I can get some sleep. Sydney woke up at 6am!


6 comments:
Wow! Hope you make it through the week. I don't know what I would do without my best friend for a week. I think I would go totally nuts! It really does make a difference when you can talk to them and fill them in on the adventures of the day.
Good luck!
I'm sorry you had such a long night, hopefully you will get more sleep tonight. I am so impressed with how much you've gotten completed on the first day.
So cute. At first I thought you meant maybe Sarah or something, but now of course I realize you mean Jeff. Here's to more sleep tonight!
Ok I had tons of comments running through my head as I read and now, blank slate. I do have to say I am impressed you cared enough to post despite your dire need of sleep. It's funny you think when the kids get older you get your nights back to yourself, guess not :( One day right???? Oh yes, that dishwasher looks amazing. The one we have here is awful and so I so envy your beautiful glass!! By the way, how funny is it that we were at the mall the same night - bummer we didn't see you.
I really think you and I should have ourselves a party at 3 a.m. I am up...literally...every night between 3 and 4 a.m. I think I'd have myself a little breakdown if Eric left me for a week right now!
This is sweet.
Post a Comment