How's it going? Hope you are doing well and not freezing to death! We hope you complete your mission and come home soon, we miss you! But, we understand. It's not everyday you get to go to Wyoming and hunt with your dad.
Not much going on around here. Monday the wind blew almost all day- the fences are still standing, for now. They say the winds will die down after noon today which will help the fires that are burning. I used to love October with all the leaves changing, warm clothes, Halloween. Now I only think of it as fire month!!
After school yesterday it was the usual day. I taught piano then helped Westley with his homework. Got dinner started, lunches made, showers done and clothes out. We even did a little family home evening lesson-- I know, amazing!! The kids were ready for bed and watched a little tv. I fell asleep and had a nice cat nap! I watched Hereos without you!:)
The kids were worried about the wind blowing so I let them crash on the floor. I thought it would turn into a party on a school night but they did really good and went to sleep.
Even Sydney slept good and didn't wake till 5:30am! Then we went back to sleep and slept to long so it was a rush to get ready for school. Oops!
Your hawk is doing good. Thanks for leaving me with four wild kids and one wild animal! You sooo owe me! I fed him some red meat today and he almost attacked me! Guess he didn't like the chicken I gave him yesterday because it was still sitting by the window! I think he misses you too!
Even Sydney slept good and didn't wake till 5:30am! Then we went back to sleep and slept to long so it was a rush to get ready for school. Oops!
Your hawk is doing good. Thanks for leaving me with four wild kids and one wild animal! You sooo owe me! I fed him some red meat today and he almost attacked me! Guess he didn't like the chicken I gave him yesterday because it was still sitting by the window! I think he misses you too!Not sure if anything exciting is going to happen today either. Sydney and I did make it to the grocery store this morning so that's taken care of. The kids will be happy when they see food in the cupboard.
We love and miss you! I can tell by the bank account you are having a good time--- stop it!
Love ,
Jenn
1 comment:
Well, my husband (when he's not at work or school) but my mom just left today. I cried when I left her at the airport. Sure hope I can do all this now that help is gone!
So sorry about the wind. That sounds scary.
Post a Comment