Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October 2017


 This poor blog.  Getting completely ignored....  
So October in a nutshell

Our very good friend Lynda moved and we helped with some packing and loading the truck and cleaning her old place for her.  We miss her and hope she's happy in her new place!
 General Conference weekend is the best!  We listen to talks and songs together as a family.  In our pjs snuggled in blankets!
 Another hockey game--means reading time for Sydney.

 Activity days.  Learning to draw from Brother Schoeni
 Kids and I drove to Irvine for Rilynns baptism!
 Last minute Kings game!!
 So smart of me to invite a friend for Sydney to her fall festival!  These two had a blast!

 Jeff and the kids got to visit Netflix and watch a movie!


Morgan Voluntold her dad to help with the Youth Halloween Dance.  Secretly I think he had fun scaring all the teenagers!




 Then we had the ward Halloween party.  Chili cook off-- I got second place!  Crafts, games and trunk or treat!




 Addisons pumpkin carving!!


 and finally Halloween!  We went around the Osmonds neighborhood again and filled up that bucket!


No comments: