Monday, September 25, 2017

There went August and most of September

No excuse except the days go by super fast and not much has really gone on.  Just the same ole same ole.  


Westley had a court of Honor.  He's now a Life Scout.  Really want to get that Eagle started!


 Morgan has been driving a lot more lately and is doing a lot better.  In other words--I don't freak out as much.....
 One Friday in August we met my grandma and mom in El Segundo for the 50th anniversary of the El Segundo ward.  They had all past bishops there (two wives had to represent because their husbands had passed away)  It was so neat to see people I haven't seen in years or have just heard about!  I only lived in El Segundo for a few years when I was little but my grandma and mom remembered so many people. They both grew up and went to high school there.  Everyone at first thought I was my mom... "oh wait" ha
 Jeff and I went to a Dodgers game for Kings night.  They lost of course, I don't think they've ever won when I go.
 A legend had to be chopped down.  So sad to see out tree go but it was dying and ruining our wall and sidewalk.  Woke up one morning with a hollowed out limb just lying on the grass.  Still weird to walk outside and have it not be there. 


Hockey has started again!  yippppeeee
Now he's on yellow with some friends from school.  Played his first game and got two goals and an assist.  This kid puts on his skates and he's almost taller than me! 

Someone took over my sewing machine one night.  
and this same smarty pants received an award for her summer AR reading.  Now she has till November 3rd to reach 150% to receive her next award--she's at 408%!!!!!  Pretty sure she's got it.




One night we played a game with the kids.  Beat the Parents.  and they did just that.  
Addison is doing awesome in Peru.  October 4th will be his one year mark.  But, he just found out he should be coming home on September 18th!!  That's less than a year people!  Just the way the transfers are working--or he can stay another six weeks......

No comments: