Monday, April 18, 2016

Spring Break 2016

First morning of spring break Jeff, Addison and I went down to LA to the Fashion district and bought Addison a tux for prom!  SO much cheaper than renting one--and he owns it! :)  Also found Jeff a suit.  Tux and a suit for $200!  Thank you!
 And more pics of the dog.... Samson loves bubbles.  He goes bananas as soon as you pick up the bottle then we make him patiently sit and then we can have fun.  But, you have to watch out and blow quick or you'll have teeth in your face.

 Tuesday Jeff and I took Westley and Sydney to the zoo.  Addison didn't want to go and Morgan was excited to go to a friends house.  What? my kids don't want to hang out with us anymore??





 Lovely text from Addison
 Wednesday I took the kids to the beach.  Perfect day and hardly anyone there.  
 Except for some horses....  Glad we went to the beach Wednesday because it rained the rest of spring break!  
 Friday morning Westley got braces put on then went on his merry way to Magic Mountain for the day with his friends.  He had a blast and felt all grown up.  Until his teeth started hurting and he could hardly chew anything.  Jeff and I went to dinner Friday night and then picked up a car full of boys-- Sydney was at home waiting oh so patiently.......
 Saturday Morgan had a track meet in Irvine.  Instead of driving down two hours for a 6 minute race I asked my sister and her family to go cheer her on.  Since they live right next door to the high school Morgan was running at.  And of course-- Morgan BEAT her personal best time and ran her mile in 6 minutes 19 seconds!  In the words of my sister "Crap she's fast!"  
 She came in fourth place and even got a ribbon.  Way to go Morgan!!! 

No comments: