This is bad-- I have no idea when these pictures were taken-- sometime before Spring Break! :) So, back in March..
Jeff and I took the beast for his first hike. Wimp- was afraid of hills and steep cliffs and rocks. But, we made it to the tiny waterfall and back. Made for a good muddy hike. Many more hikes for this dog!
Boys "playing" hockey in the backyard--our poor backyard. Dog keeps walking away with their ball.
And another picture of the dog-- you might think we like him or something!
Westley played the guitar at his schools Open House.
Morgan has had many track meets. We try to go to all of them if they are close by.
Pat myself on the back for getting eggs done BEFORE Easter!
Sydney got another 150% for her AR reading. One more round and she will get a trophy.
My lone Easter egg hunter.
Jeff took the olders to a Kings game. They had a blast. I took Sydney to see Zootopia and get dinner. She didn't feel left out.
Making tomb rolls in primary
And another meet.


No comments:
Post a Comment