After two weeks without an oven or stove our new one arrived! I love it. Heats up faster-- has five burners-- just doesn't do all the cooking and prepping and cleaning for me! :)
Banana bread to test it out. Those mini loaves don't last long around here. If you hesitate you won't get one!
Got this text from Morgan this week.
Thursday she had a meet here in town. She started her race with dark crazy clouds
And ended 24:08 minutes later in sun. Her coaches were very proud of her time because she's been improving each race. Everyday she has practice and everyday she's running 3-9 miles!
Friday night after Westley had hockey practice and after we dropped Westley off at a birthday party Jeff and I went to a Kings game. They finally got a win (cause I was there). It was fun.
Saturday.........
Banana bread to test it out. Those mini loaves don't last long around here. If you hesitate you won't get one!
Got this text from Morgan this week.
Thursday she had a meet here in town. She started her race with dark crazy clouds
And ended 24:08 minutes later in sun. Her coaches were very proud of her time because she's been improving each race. Everyday she has practice and everyday she's running 3-9 miles!
Friday night after Westley had hockey practice and after we dropped Westley off at a birthday party Jeff and I went to a Kings game. They finally got a win (cause I was there). It was fun.
Saturday.........
Morgan had practice at 7am. Picked her up then she showered and her and I were out the door for a baby shower. Home for two hours then off to hockey. Then home very quickly for the older two to get ready for the Halloween dance.
Lady Morgana from Merlin. We did curl her hair but it was flat in an hour. And Addison was Marty McFly
They had a blast! Mason came as Doc Brown and his friend Kaiten came as Marty's girlfriend Jennifer.
They had a blast! Mason came as Doc Brown and his friend Kaiten came as Marty's girlfriend Jennifer.
Next Saturday is even busier.....








2 comments:
What a fun post! Congratulations on your beautiful new range!
your family is too much fun!!
Post a Comment