Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Weekend!

 IT'S SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!
Friday was a busy one---
House is getting painted so guys were here at 7am
Jeff and I picked up rental car (a fancy sport car even!!) all our cars need/have something wrong to drive all the way to Utah!  Better to beat a rental than our own car! :)
picked Westley up early from school
got boys packed and out the door for their trip to Utah!!
Morgan spent the day after school with her friend and went to their ward Easter party
Just Sydney and I so we had dinner at In-n-out
picked up Morgan
finally colored eggs!
and can't remember what else-- maybe just bed!
 My mom got the boys tickets to go to the Priesthood Session on Saturday night!  So exciting for them.  This is Westley's first time since he turned 12!  Starting BIG!  


 They had a great time.  I will hopefully get more details when they get home. I know they went to Cafe Rio afterwards with the Lee's and Nguyens!  :) Fun to go to Utah and see friends who were and are in your ward! 
 First time tho that we've ever been apart for Easter!  

Easter in California!
 Easter in Utah!


So, our house is getting a face lift finally!  New garage doors and new paint!  Can't wait for it all to be done.  Should be done by Tuesday and I'll post before (actually during, since I thought Jeff got before and he thought I did) and after!  

Oh, just saw Brother Stewart in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir!  Off to enjoy some more conference! Love this weekend.  Oh, and the girls and I saw Cinderella last night-- it was great! 

No comments: