Sunday, April 5, 2015

Catching up---once again!


 Life is just too busy and going way too fast!  Time for a little catch up and then in a few weeks I'll do it again!  :)

 Sydney was star of the week a few weeks ago--who knows, it could have been a month ago!
 It's been real fun to watch Addison play Lacrosse!  Even if it's raining and cold! 
 Not really sure-- a pirate witch snake charmer?
 My visiting teachers had given me this candle for my birthday back in December--it's all gone!  :( loved it  Made the whole house smell and also took care of that dog smell!  Must get another one!
 This picture is on here cause he needed one taken for his ACT test!  Yikes-- he's old enough to be needing to take the ACT test!  
 Puzzle time!  All Frozen ones
 One Friday the older kids had school and Sydney didn't so Jeff and I took her to Chili's to use her award!
 Got to celebrate my grandma's 89th birthday!  It was really great to see her again.  
 A hockey Saturday when we were going to be there all day so Samson had to join us.
 Sydney trying out dinner---at least she tried it!!
 Lots of pics of Sydney--- This is her second 150% AR award!  If she does it again she will get a trophy!  She loves to read.  
 It was a little weird only taking one kid to the primary Easter egg party!  
 She had a blast eating pancakes, playing games and finding those eggs!

While Sydney was gathering eggs Morgan and Westley were at the Stake Center playing dodge-ball with the youth.
 And then right after that I drove Addison down to Lynnwood for a Lacrosse game! 
 And while I was doing that Jeff was in Burbank with Westley for his Semi-finals hockey game.  His team had been in first all season but they lost this game!  So sad, but not too sad because the final games were on Sunday and we weren't going to be there!  :)

And then after Addison's lacrosse game I drove him straight to Burbank and dropped him off and picked up Westley!  Addison also had his semi-final game.  They lost too--again so sad but not too sad!  And the spring season starts this Saturday, not much of a break!
And FINAL (this was all on one Saturday!) Morgan and I went to the church for a Mother/Daughter dinner and then came home and watched the broadcast!  What a day!!  

This is how far I got on Sydney's Easter dress.... 

No comments: