*post-- just when I finished this Addison's doctor called. MRI came back negative on the mass. But, doctor still wants to follow up with him.
After that all four kids had dentist appointments. Three passed, Morgan had one cavity so we went back an hour later and got it filled. Phew!
Tuesday the kids and I drove down to Carlsbad to celebrate my moms birthday and bring in the new year. Was very sad to leave Jeff behind cause he had to work, but he joined us on Thursday.
I think we were there for an hour when Addison and his cousin walked in asking for band-aids. Really? A band-aid?? So lucky these two knuckleheads didn't hurt themselves worse flying down a hill on scooters without helmets on!
We had a lot of family come for my moms bday. So much that we didn't all fit in her house. So the kids and I and my niece stayed in an empty apartment. :). My moms friend hadn't moved in yet. Quite nice actually-- had our own bathroom. Just went there to sleep.
Uncle William braiding Samantha's hair-- she was thrilled
My appetizer for New Year's Eve. Each family did one to two appetizers and for dessert we had a sundae bar. We did stay up till midnight but I headed back to the apartment with the kids early cause there was no way I was going to carry Sydney up a flight of stairs if she fell asleep.
New Year's Day we drove down to old town San Diego and went on the tour at the Mormon battalion.
Uncle William braiding Samantha's hair-- she was thrilled
My appetizer for New Year's Eve. Each family did one to two appetizers and for dessert we had a sundae bar. We did stay up till midnight but I headed back to the apartment with the kids early cause there was no way I was going to carry Sydney up a flight of stairs if she fell asleep.
New Year's Day we drove down to old town San Diego and went on the tour at the Mormon battalion.
Westley- Sam- Sydney- mom
Auntie Cindy and grandma
Sydney pretending to drive a covered wagon. Too bad the cars in the background don't make it realistic!
Westley- Addison- Spencer- Michael
Panning for gold
We had lots of fun down in old town.
Auntie Cindy and grandma
Sydney pretending to drive a covered wagon. Too bad the cars in the background don't make it realistic!
Westley- Addison- Spencer- Michael
Panning for gold
We had lots of fun down in old town.
Friday we went shopping in Escondido and Saturday we came home. It was fun being with family and bringing in the new year.












No comments:
Post a Comment