I read you can grow more lettuce out of lettuce. All you do is leave it in water.
Took this about two weeks ago
And wouldn't you know, it really grows
It's even taller now! I'm just too lazy to go downstairs and take a picture. Doesn't have many leaves on it though.
Last Friday Sydney had an assembly and received an award for her AR reading over the summer. Sorry the picture is bad--! Lazy once again to get up and take a closer one. Maybe I shouldn't say lazy--- I should say that I threw my back out last Monday and I've been in lots of pain!!
And wouldn't you know, it really grows
It's even taller now! I'm just too lazy to go downstairs and take a picture. Doesn't have many leaves on it though.
Last Friday Sydney had an assembly and received an award for her AR reading over the summer. Sorry the picture is bad--! Lazy once again to get up and take a closer one. Maybe I shouldn't say lazy--- I should say that I threw my back out last Monday and I've been in lots of pain!!
Saturday was another busy one. In the morning jeff and Addison went to go look at a car--- and then came home with that car. But, we didn't have time to ooh and aah because we needed to get to Irvine to celebrate my nieces birthday!! Can't keep a 5 year old waiting-- and of course we did, we were an hour late!
Love these two together. Cousin fun!!
And my niece Gemma
Piñata fun. It was great to see my sisters, their families and my mom. Wish we could see them more often.
And then of course we had to leave early to get Westley to his hockey game. We barely made it but luckily the games were behind 10 minutes. Phew
Love these two together. Cousin fun!!
And my niece Gemma
Piñata fun. It was great to see my sisters, their families and my mom. Wish we could see them more often.
And then of course we had to leave early to get Westley to his hockey game. We barely made it but luckily the games were behind 10 minutes. Phew
Finally got to take a picture of this kid. Jerseys look pretty cool. I'll have to get one of Westley next week. I was just glad we made it for his game and was trying to relax. Westleys game was good. They lost again by one point. They need lots more practice but he's having fun.
Addison's team didn't have a goalie so they used one of their own players-- one who's never played goalie before. That left five players and they had to borrow another player from another team. Game was looking pretty sad by the third period with purple team losing 2 to 7!!! But, after their one minute break they came back out and scored SIX goals!! Addison scoring two of them. The other team also scored so it was 8 to 8! Went into overtime but neither team scored so it ended in a tie. Addison even got a penalty and ended the game in the penalty box. Found out it should have been his teammates penalty. Way to take it for the team! Oh, and these boys are nasty sweaty after they play.










No comments:
Post a Comment