Monday, March 3, 2014

I will miss these ladies!

I have LOVED being in the youth program at church and being with these great young women. Sunday I was released and I'm going to miss them. Sure, I'll see them every Sunday, just won't be the same. I have learned so much from them through the years and I've loved watching them grow into the amazing young women that they are. The spirit is always so strong with these ladies. 

Can't forget these amazing leaders as well. 
I'm sad but change is always good and I have been in young women's for awhile.  Now I'm back in Relief Society as the pianist and the wards Food Storage Specialist!  Wish me luck!  :)

4 comments:

Phillips Family said...

So bittersweet! Those are some special girls that's for sure! Love ya lady! You're gonna be awesome in RS as the pianist and the food specialist.

Laurie Nguyen said...

You will do an awesome job in your new callings!

Amber said...

I'll miss you in YW Jenn. It's always sad when callings change. Good luck in your new callings. You'll be awesome!

RachelAA said...

No luck wishing needed - they'll be lucky to have you. I have no doubt the girls appreciate and love you just as much as you love and appreciate them.