Geez-- this happened a week ago already. Morgan has been very jealous that the boys always get to go camping so she's been bugging her dad to go. When she realized that dad didn't have a campout or anything else last weekend she pounced! They decided at 5:30 and half an hour later they we're gone. Addison couldn't go because he had to be at the high school at 6AM Saturday morning-- which means someone had to stay home with him and take him-- I volunteered cause you know how much I love camping. I also don't love waking up at 5:40am on a Saturday morning either though.
Sydney was super excited to go on her first campout! Until it got dark.... Jeff thought they were going to have to pack up and come home but he was able to distract her and she soon fell asleep.
She had lots of fun the next morning and they came home happy-- and smelly.
Dad is the best! Tonight he's at another campout with Addison!
1 comment:
He really is the best - how fun and such a priceless memory. So where did they go so last minute?
Post a Comment