Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Life

Well, that's a lame post title. We've just been pushing along over here. Countdown to summer begins.

Jeff's grandma passed away last week and the funeral was yesterday. Jeff was able to go down and be there with his family for a few days. I had to stay here and be chauffeur and mommy, sad I couldn't make it.

Sydney has already received a birthday present from Grandma Jo, she found my hiding spot and kept bugging to open it! She loves her new bag and already has it packed to go to grandmas this summer!

Jeff found cheap hockey tickets and took the older three to their first and probably only game this season. They had a blast. Sydney was okay with not going, but a shake still helped.

Sydney had a couple play dates this week with her buddy Audrey. These two are very cute together and play so well!

Last night Morgan had her first temple trip to do baptisms for the dead. She came home all smiles and said she had so much fun and loved it! Cant wait to go again.

The next few weeks are just going to get busier--- always does towards the end of the school year!







4 comments:

RachelAA said...

Sorry you missed the funeral :( Love the cute pictures of your kids. If I get any tickets this season, I'll call ya!

KickButtMommy said...

Family life! Wonderful and exhausting!

Beth said...

When is Sydney's birthday?? I asked her when she was at my house and she said July.

Amber said...

Awww. SO excited for Morgan. She's such a sweet girl!