My kids had the best week last week! Tuesday night Addison was recognized at a city council meeting with the Mayor for his Eagle Project! They mentioned his project and all the details and had him come up to receive an award and get his picture taken with the council members! I really didn't know if I was allowed to take pictures or not till someone told me I could.. Then it was too late-- pretty blurry! I wonder who I contact to get one of the pictures they took! So proud of Addison!! He has worked real hard and just needs to finish a couple merit badges to be completely done. Swim team is almost over so he should have more time!
We also had a young author recognized, and a picture in the paper! Two dinner dates, service project and a manly/birthday trip. I'm doing those posts separate so everyone can feel special! ;)
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago

4 comments:
I hate it when pictures are blurry! URGH. Sorry but it sounds like a super cool night. I am so impressed. We are trying to figure out an eagle project for Christian to do this July. All suggestions are welcome.
Your kids are awesome, you are awesome, Jeff is awesome... :) WAHOO to you all. And seriously, you scored on those dates, too!
Congrats! Sorry things didn't work out for the rest of the troop to be there to support him. Kevin had planned for that kinda got stomped on (unintentionally I think)...
You're kids are so amazing Jenn. You guys do such a great job. Congrats to them all!...and to you. You have lots to be proud of.
Post a Comment