Sydney loves eggs and now she loves to help make them.
One of Jeff's projects while he's been home for two weeks was to take down his hawk house. Hasn't been used for a year or so.
Anyone need a door?
Now to tackle the hill! Someone is coming soon to take care of that! :)
It's been super cold here lately. We have to make sure the pipes don't freeze during the night (it's happened before). This morning we had ice in the gutters, guess that doesn't count as a snow day for us....
And yes, at the moment I am here all by myself and it's nice but blah, winter break is over.
5 comments:
I'm with you...BLAH!! ;-).
I can see I would feel that way if all my kids were older, but man, I need to catch my breath.
I feel the same. It was a good Christmas break. I don't wanna go back to routine and homework and schedules. Bittersweet.
I seriously am getting so impatient waiting to see that hill done - exciting!!!! Sydney looks adorable making her eggs :)
Who DOESN'T like Psych, right!? Cute post :-)
Post a Comment