Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mondays

 Mondays have gotten busy around here.  Look who started dance class on Mondays.  It's a ballet/tap class and SHE LOVES IT!  Last Monday was the first class and only one other girl had signed up so far.  She wanted to wear her big puffy skirt grandma gave her. 
 

 Learning to walk softly and keep head up so "sparkles" the cat doesn't fall off.


 
 After the kids are home from school, Westley has his piano lessons.  I trade off with a friend and teach her son, very nice.  Westley is learning a lot and loves the piano.  

Then Monday nights at 7pm (we now have to have Family Home Evening on Sunday nights) Morgan has her tennis class.  This is the third time she's taken a tennis class.  She loves to play and I really need to get her down to the courts more often. 



Kids are all busy and doing good.  Addison is getting through Jr. High with all A's.  We went to the High School's open house to check things out.  Pretty crazy he's going to HIGH SCHOOL in a few months... and SEMINARY.... JOY! 

4 comments:

RachelAA said...

Sydney looks adorable at dance! Way too cute. You guys are way busy but all good stuff!!

KickButtMommy said...

All good things! What a darling family you have. Hey, who teaches Addison Guitar? We are looking for a new teacher!

Aimilee said...

Busy, busy! Syd looks so cute and her hair is getting long!! I love it!

Family Misadventures said...

I miss you guys so much! I can't believe our boys will be in high school. They are getting old fast! P.S. FOR SURE coming out Memorial Day weekend. ;)