Sydney had another field trip this month! She has been so excited to go to the pumpkin patch! (like asks all year long!)
Whoohoo got the perfect pumpkin!
Look mom-- I see our house!
So proud of herself for finding her way out of the maze..
and then back in again!
It was HOT! We saw lots of animals and even brought home an "overly priced" pumpkin for the other kids and some tasty corn on the cob for dinner.
Halloween costumes are being made,Christmas shopping is trying to get started... I bought the first gift the other day and then realized the kid I bought it for is having a birthday next month... back to nothing!! It's even hard to find time to go shopping--- now that's a HUGE problem! :)
Maybe I'll do an update on each of the kids (maybe) they have all been busy with school and everything else that comes along with being a kid.
3 comments:
youre very on top of things!
Looks like fun!! I love syd's proud smile after finishing the maze!!
Haha just when you think you're on top of things - smack. Funny. A for effort though :) I love the "house" spotting picture.
Post a Comment