He was a quiet visitor--- very nice to have.
He played trains with Sydney.
He got to help build and play in the girls fort.
Petey and Sydney became very close friends-- even enjoyed a little "nap"' together. I'm sure we will be having Petey as a house guest again in the future. It was fun Petey!
We also had Westley's very first Pinewood Derby! He was seriously so excited ALL month long after he received his car. He did a lot of the sanding and painting and was quite proud. He didn't care that he didn't win! He just had a blast! Way to go Westley.
Sydney had another fun field trip with preschool. This time it was a tour of a yummy restaurant, The California Pizza Kitchen!
First we had a visit with the ducks... (actually it was after... this picture is out of place)
Haha so is this picture. This is Sydney eating her pizza after she made it and had the tour.
So cool to have your own pizza to add as much sauce and cheese as you want.
| Taking a tour of what happens behind the scenes... I could of done without this part! :) |
The whole class
Grandma K- Carson-Ryan-Brandon-Sydney-Kara-Lincoln-Grandma Brenda
I'm sure there were other things we did in September.. but this is all that was on the camera and my mind has gone blank! :)
4 comments:
What a fun visiter and what an awesome field trip!!! Who gets to make their own pizza at 3??? so cool!
I have to look at my pictures before I post because otherwise it's a blank slate upstairs!!
How fun that Sydney goes to Barbara's preschool!
So cute!
Post a Comment