Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pearly Whites!

Last week Addison had an orthodontist appointment where they told us that next month his braces would be coming off. YEA!!!!! He was super excited, right before school starts too.

Yesterday he broke a bracket and this morning I called to get him in to fix it.

Doctor came out and said... "We're just going to take his braces off today" How AWESOME is that?? He was loving it, I was wrestling three kids in the waiting room because it took an hour and a half! Three trips to the bathroom....

He came out and had the biggest smile on his face!We went to Walmart and bought all the food that he wasn't able to eat!

One down, three to go...

7 comments:

J'me Shillig said...

Wow! He just aged like 10 years. Man he's growing up. Are we going to get to see you before he starts to drive?

:0)

tphillips said...

Wow he looks SO handsome!!! And older!!! How exciting! I still remember the day I got my braces off!

Julia said...

that's great Congratz!! how fun he got to take them off BEFORE the trip!!

KickButtMommy said...

He looks AMAZING! How totally exciting!

RachelAA said...

Awww look so handsome! That much have been WAY exciting. Well, except for the whole waiting room ordeal. He's so luck - mine weren't on/off until college. Yeah, that's attractive :)

Amber said...

Those are some nice looking teeth! Congrats Addison.

Kristie said...

He is so handsome! And looks even more like Jeff now! Very cool!!