Monday, July 11, 2011

Beach Day

Saturday morning the kids had a swim meet at 7:30 AM(blog for that later..) and Addison had a soccer/BBQ party so it looked like the day was going to be busy. After the swim meet I started laundry and then Jeff and Addison came home.

Let's just drop everything and go to the beach!!! Later Laundry! We packed up dinner and all the beach going items and took off.

Love these two...This is their "I'm tough" lookMorgan and Westley climbing over the rocks and just having fun.

This is their " you know you love me" look!

Having fun in the waves. I have video that Jeff took and you can hear Westley screaming (like a girl) every time a wave came. He got taken out a few times.
It turned out to be a great day with the family. We need to do this more often!

8 comments:

tphillips said...

Looks so fun! We haven't been to the beach yet this summer...this makes me want to go even more!!!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

good for you, Jen! looks like a great day together!!

RachelAA said...

There's always laundry to be done - glad you had a great time!

Julia said...

looks like great fun!!!! Wish we could join you but hey how about you join us here? :D

brookeisacrazylady said...

which beach?

Jenn said...

Just out to Ventura

KickButtMommy said...

I love the beach so much.

Jamie said...

So fun! Your kids are in the "golden years"-No diapers, No drivers! I am told that is the best time of life with the kids...enjoy it!