We're just trying to get to the end of the school year!
Testing, homework, projects....
Only four more days until we have a teenager in the house, eight more days until soon to be teenager is out of school. Twenty-three more days until elementary kids are out of school (including weekends), soon to be teenager loves rubbing it in that he gets out way before his siblings. Nineteen more days until a three year old is in the house! Was pretty excited that the terrible two's weren't so terrible... looks like three is going to be horrible....
(although her photography skills aren't too bad)
who needs a fancy camera?
Morgan had her Spring band concert last weekend. She did fabulous...saving that for another post!
Can't wait for summer, just wish the rain would stop and the sun would come back out. What's the deal? Don't think we've ever turned the heater on in May!
2 comments:
I agree on the "terrible three's". I didn't think Brandon was too bad for a two year old. The closer he got to three, the more fits and screaming. Now I'm just looking forward to four. He's replaced Leah as my "currently hardest child". I'm sure Carter will take his turn too (in a couple of years). haha....
Yes, it's totally terrible three's!!!! Sounds like your blocks are totally coming in handy these days. Fun times ahead. And once the sun comes out, let's play!
Post a Comment