Friday he had his friend spend the night with pizza and a movie-- except the movie was turned off because the language was sooo bad!
Mom gave him his early present. The present he wanted REAL bad!
He hasn't put it down!
Mom gave him his early present. The present he wanted REAL bad!
With scout camp coming up again and all the other camp outs and hikes Addison goes on, his dad decided to get him his own hiking backpack!
He loved it!
I got more "good lucks" yesterday than ever when I told people I had a teenager in the house! Watch out they said, it's only going to get worse.... Thanks friends! :)
Addison has worked hard this year getting all A's on his report card (he really doesn't have to work too hard), working towards his Eagle and can't wait for scout camp. He's a great older brother (mostly) and has more than 10 girls phone numbers in his phone! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDISON!
Addison has worked hard this year getting all A's on his report card (he really doesn't have to work too hard), working towards his Eagle and can't wait for scout camp. He's a great older brother (mostly) and has more than 10 girls phone numbers in his phone! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDISON!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Addison! Christian is right behind him and would absolutely LOVE an iTouch. That's all I hear about!
Well a teenage boy is probably easier than a teenage girl. So enjoy :) And no, never had them. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Addison! I can't believe he's 13 already!
Post a Comment