HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!
Saturday night Jeff and I went and saw True Grit. I really enjoyed it, my kind of movie. This morning Jeff got a nice surprise waiting for him in his truck from me-- a little on the saucy side... and I'm not going to share--- I'll just leave you to wonder!
Last night I got ambitious and made little heart cakes. Today I frosted them. I think (okay, I know) that frosting anything or baking anything for that matter is not going to be a talent of mine. You're just going to get what comes out-- because I tried!
Wasn't even going to show you the pathetic frosting job I did. They were suppose to come out like conversation hearts, I even wrote sweet nothings on them, but they are still pathetic. Instead you get my arm-- like my new sweater? I do! :)
After giving up with that project and wasting the whole morning a grocery shopping trip was in order, since we've been rationing the milk and juice! When I got home this is what I found on the garage door leading to the house!
Saturday night Jeff and I went and saw True Grit. I really enjoyed it, my kind of movie. This morning Jeff got a nice surprise waiting for him in his truck from me-- a little on the saucy side... and I'm not going to share--- I'll just leave you to wonder!
Last night I got ambitious and made little heart cakes. Today I frosted them. I think (okay, I know) that frosting anything or baking anything for that matter is not going to be a talent of mine. You're just going to get what comes out-- because I tried!
Wasn't even going to show you the pathetic frosting job I did. They were suppose to come out like conversation hearts, I even wrote sweet nothings on them, but they are still pathetic. Instead you get my arm-- like my new sweater? I do! :)
I've been DYING for one of these Edible Arrangements! My husband ROCKS!
(see all those cards in the back ground-- grandma and Nannie and Papa sent some Valentine's LOVE to the kiddos!)
(see all those cards in the back ground-- grandma and Nannie and Papa sent some Valentine's LOVE to the kiddos!)
Close up-- how awesome is that heart pineapple. I almost don't want to eat it-- yeah right!
um yes, that's a chocolate covered strawberry!
um yes, that's a chocolate covered strawberry!
The kids Valentine's are already out and ready for when they get home from school! Nothing big but they LOVE the surprise.
On the menu tonight.... we have a RED theme going on.. Ravioli with RED sauce, RED Jello, salad with RED cranraisins and RED tomatoes and some RED strawberries!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
4 comments:
Saucy - oh lala ;) And yes, way cute sweater but I am sure it's not as cute as your attempt to those conversation hearts. "A" for effort! Ok hello, those edible arrangements, in my opinion, are SO much better than getting flowers. Seriously! Happy red day to you and yours... sounds yummy!
Love it, but uh? Jennifer?
using my whole name does make the poem flow together better! :) (and I'm only called Jennifer when I'm in trouble!) :)
that looks great. my mom was fun like you when i was growing up, guess i better step it up!
Post a Comment