It was finally time to take apart Sydney's crib.. that she didn't sleep in anyway! It was a sad moment I have to admit, my little girl is growing up. We had taken off the front part of her crib so she could get in and out. We thought to go potty, not visit us in the middle of the night and climb into mommy and daddy's bed!
After much looking and deciding we found a bunk bed for the girls. It showed up on the doorstep and daddy put it together!
The first night in their new beds!
After much looking and deciding we found a bunk bed for the girls. It showed up on the doorstep and daddy put it together!
I might have to buy a railing for Sydney so she stops falling out of her bed and then coming into my bed and then me taking her back to her bed, three times!!
The next night was better though with only one visit.
nighty night!
and poor Morgan has been sick for a week now! She missed three days of school last week and was most upset because they were her first days missed this whole year! She was worried about missing and learning anything new. She loves school! This weekend she really hasn't gotten better, no energy and now it sounds like a cough is coming on. Last week it was a fever and throwing up..ewww! My kids are rarely sick but when they are... watch out! Just waiting for the next one to get sick... like her two year old sister who I can't keep her away from her older sister because she likes to take care of her... a.k.a bugging her!
** FOUR HOURS later! Guess who just threw up ALL over mommy?? ack! dang... there goes another week!
5 comments:
That bed is perfect for little girls; so cute against the pink. Sorry you're dealing with that never ending sickness - ugh! Good luck with this week I hope you're almost out of the woods.
Love the new bed! Abigail wants one for her and Eme when we get to our new house. Hope Morgan feels better soon. Good luck keeping everyone well!
YAY! You DID get them!!! I love it! So girly! I love bunkbeds...such space savers!!! And can I just say I love your two girls...they are so cute and I love how they interact with each other...you can tell that they just love each other to pieces!
Darling beds. Hope the sickies leave your house soon.
How fun are the beds!!!! I'm bummed out for the sick kiddos...I hope they all get better super fast. Poor YOU!!!! ;0) oh, and them too...
Post a Comment