
Just a bit late in posting about Addison's 12th birthday! It was back on the 22nd which was a Saturday. He didn't want a big party...just take a friend ice skating and have pizza, cake and presents! Jeff was planning on taking them but he worked over night so I took them and everybody else. "Yea, siblings at my 12th birthday party!" :0 He was nice though and they all had a blast.


Quick stop at Sam's Club to get the pizza and then home to eat it!
Presents were a success....
Oooooo, MONEY!

Today was his first time to pass the Sacrament. He wanted us to sit somewhere different because he didn't want to pass to us. (we must sit in the "easy" section). He did a great job, we had to keep Sydney distracted because we knew when she saw him she would get excited and call his name... she did anyway! (he loved it)




3 comments:
Awww what a handsome young man. I love his siblings quote - too funny. And I love the sunday picture :)
I love that kid!! (And he has the BEST birthday!)
Happy Birthday Addison! He is so handsome!!! Can you believe you ahve a 12year old?!
Post a Comment