Sunday, May 16, 2010

Here comes the bride...and groom!


My sister was married yesterday to a really great guy! The ceremony was special-- laughs and a little bit of tears. That's my Uncle William marrying them. My niece Samantha walked her mommy down the aisle in their matching dresses...way too cute.

After the ceremony we had a toast-- with Dr. Pepper! My kids were in heaven!!! We don't give them caffeinated drinks because I don't want them bouncing off the walls...between that and lots of chocolate they did okay! Morgan and Westley even crashed on the long drive home (darn LA traffic) then they were up till 11pm.

A picture with all the nieces and nephews...plus two kids and minus one...why isn't Wren in the picture? anyone?
Jarrod- Van-Melinda
Westley-Addison-Rilynn-Morgan-Sydney-Sammy-Kylee (daughter of bridesmaid)- and I don't know that little boys name!
I was on the ball and made my kids match. Boys ties were easy to make, Morgans skirt turned out too short so I had to add a ruffle and Sydney loved her dress.
To see what I made for Melinda and Jarrod go HERE

Sydney was having a blast dancing.

But, Westley was the best dancer of all. Wish I had gotten him on video! He even requested a Beach Boy song.

It was a beautiful wedding. Hopefully I can get some better pictures from other cameras that were there and I will post them later. My camera isn't the best and when I'm trying to keep track of four little people it's hard to remember to take pictures.

CONGRATULATIONS MELINDA AND JARROD!

6 comments:

Tamara said...

I was thinking of you all yesterday. It was good to see photos of the happy occasion!

RachelAA said...

GOOD JOB - it all looks so great!

Julia said...

I wish I could have been there, It looks beautiful! Thanks for the photos it was good to see how it looked.

Family Misadventures said...

How fun! I love the DP toast! :)

KickButtMommy said...

Ho fun! You are so talented!

Jamie said...

So cute! I wish I had sewing skills1