I'm just a little behind. My excuse is not having my laptop for a week! I should of written all of this down.. hopefully I can remember what we did.
Christmas Eve was a quite, mellow day. I think we had a yummy dinner and then the kids opened their one present. Jammies of course.


CHRISTMAS MORNING!
We told the kids they couldn't wake us up until 7am. I heard them talking at FIVE am! I told them to go back to sleep, ya right. But, they were good because they didn't wake us till 6:58am.

Sydney was having a blast ripping open everything and helping everyone. After presents it was time for a yummy breakfast of homemade cinnamon rolls, eggs and hot chocolate. Kids were excited to go try out their new toys. Two kids got roller blades and one a skateboard. Westley was super excited about his hockey stick and couldn't wait to play a game against his big brother. Morgan was very surprised about her new sewing machine. She wasn't expecting it and was very happy. Mom and dad got all the credit for that one. We set it up and she got right to work.



No comments:
Post a Comment