Then this past weekend we went down to Carlsbad to visit my parents and to see my Grandma who is visiting from Idaho. The weather was great. A bit warmer and we might have gone to the beach! Instead we hung around the pool. This picture is of Morgan and my niece Sammy. Such cuties!!
Miss Morgan

Monday afternoon we went to the park for a picnic. Can you tell they were so excited? It was nice to just relax and (skip school!!)

Morgan and my sister Aimilee

Yeah, I wasn't a nice mom and wouldn't let them get all the way in. The water was still alittle cold-- I don't think they would of minded!!
Westley stayed home from school on Tuesday because he wasn't feeling well. This is already a short week because of parent teacher conferences. We have early day today and no school tomorrow! Yea! I took down the wallpaper border in Morgans room so I can paint and get everything ready for baby. Now I just need the energy to do it.So at the beginning I said I haven't blogged because I've been busy.... nope I lied, just LAZY!!
4 comments:
It sounds like you've been really busy but with lots of fun things.
not lazy... PREGNANT! use it girl, you deserve it! :)
What a fun week. I would love to be able to take off and go see my mom whenever I wanted.
i agree with kelsi!
and i'm jealous of your lovely weather!
Post a Comment