Friday, February 15, 2008

A week gone by...

Where have the days gone? It seems like I just posted, but it's been a whole week! So, let me recap.

Last Saturday Addison had a Math Field Day competition against other schools. Each school has four kids from each grade 4-6. I dropped him off at 7:30am and came back for awards at noon. They all got an award for being there and taking part. They had four different catagories of math that they did. Addison's fourth grade group got second in one of the catagories. Can't even remember what it was because I've never heard of that math before!! Then they had the kids put into groups of their grade with other kids from the other schools. They had to build a building that could stand up to a hurricane. Addison's group received First Place for that one. He had a lot of fun and hopes he passes the test again next year. Atleast someone has the brains in the family!!
Monday I finally got to go to aerobics! It had been awhile with having the amnio and sick kids. It felt good to exercise and I had energy all day. Enough energy to go out and buy a dresser for the girls room. Organize it and clean Morgans whole room. I have discovered who the pack rat is in the family. She likes to save every paper and every pen I have ever bought was in her room. Three Wal-mart size bags I threw away with trash!!

This week we also received two packages in the mail with Valentine's goodies in them. My mom sent one for the kids and had a treat inside for me as well. Thanks to my mom and sisters for thinking of me while they were shopping. I got a new dress and a top! They must know I'm running short on things that fit!! The other package we got was from our friend Bonnie who used to live here but is in Utah now. It was packed full of baby clothes and goodies for the kids. We feel so loved!! Thank you!

I had a doctor's appointment with my regular doctor on Wednesday. Told me I need to eat more. I told him that I am eating us out of house and home and all my extra money is going to food! I eat more than my husband! Don't know how many times I have to tell him that I carry small and all my babies are small! oh well, I'll just keep eating! Thursday I had an appointment with my specialist doctor. The cyst on babies brain is gone! Yipee!

Tonight Jeff and I will be going out for our Valentine's date. I refuse to go out on Valentine's with everyone else. I'm craving everything so who knows where we will go to eat. Plus, I will get to spend the gift card Jeff got me for Valentine's day-- has to be on jewerly he says!! Do shoes count??

6 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

it's always fun getting packages in the mail!
smart idea on celebrating v-day tonight - we vowed to do the same thing a couple years ago, but it just worked out that v-day was on our sitter night.

Tamara said...

Hope you had fun going out. Where di you go?

Stephanie said...

So glad to hear the cyst is gone

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

I love when doctors tell you to keep eating. My babies are also small and the doctors always seem a little worried. What can you do? You can only eat so much.

Kimberly said...

Way to go Addison! That's great news that the baby's cyst is gone.

Christene said...

Glad everything is okay!