Monday, August 6, 2007

Home Sweet Home




Phew! What a week. What a fun week. Last Monday we went to the beach and had a blast. The kids swam everyday at my parents house and are now very tan. Thursday I left the kids with my parents and drove to Big Bear for a quilting retreat with my mother in law and two sister in laws. I was the out-law!! Ha ha It was nice to get away and work on my project!! It's not quite done so I'll post a picture when it's finished. Saturday I came home to an empty house. While Jeff was helping someone move I got some things done and then we went out to dinner with our friends the Bargars and Balenas! Lots of fun laughing and talking and catching up. Jeff and I were planning on going to a movie about 10pm but we both decided we were to tired and were home in bed at 11pm. What a bunch of old people. Sunday we went to church without the kids--- I have to admit I was a little bored without the crayons and coloring books! After church we drove to Irvine to pick up the kids. Now it's back to being a mom. Phew what a week!!

7 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

you are so quilty! (i mean that in a good way)
i want to learn how to do that!

KickButtMommy said...

WElcome back! Cute beach picture and WAy impressed on the quilts

Family Misadventures said...

Hmmm... I'm loving that pink and green quilt.... ;0)

Anonymous said...

Which quilt is yours? I love the tiny little block on the left, whose project was that one? :)

Jenn said...

I'm standing behind my quilt and the little square is part of my Mother in-laws quilt she's working on.

Kristie said...

That blue quilt is super cute...who did that? hehe...had lots of fun with you!!

Kimberly said...

Cute quilts!! Can I have the one with the flower border?