Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Four days without kids??

Never have we been home without the kids before.  It felt really weird at first but didn't take long to enjoy it.  Being alone at church was weird though--good thing I have a good friend who let me sit with her.  

Monday Jeff and I went to the Ventura County Fair.  We hadn't been to this fair before.  Very small compared to the one in San Diego and we finished everything in less than two hours.  We decided to not wait around for the concert that night.  


 Jeff enjoying his turkey leg that tasted too much like ham??

 Tuesday we went on a hike with the dog and then drove down to Universal City Walk.  Never been there either.  (I should get out more....) we shopped, went to dinner and saw a movie.  
 Wednesday Jeff had a training class for work so I drove down to pick up the kids.  They had way to much fun hanging out at grandma's and pretty sure they didn't want to see me.  







It was a good way to end the summer!  to the bitter end--school started the next day!  boo

No comments: