Really can't believe this girl is old enough to date and go to dances....
This dance for the school was girl ask guy. She has just started getting to know Brandon. He's going through cancer treatments and just had his whole right knee replaced. Still has a lot more chemo to do and Morgan is awesome to be his friend!!!
I made the flowers. They actually weren't going to do flowers but then I said they just had to! :) Boys flower is easy to make--corsage always stresses me out. It didn't last the whole night either so I'm going to have to figure something else out before the next dance....
She's a no fuss kind of girl which is awesome. We curled her hair but it didn't last all night---she didn't want any make up and I actually had this dress in my closet from a long time ago....she loved it! SWEET!
Picture with the moms
They had fun. They went to dinner before. Didn't do much dancing, or any since he is on crutches. Morgan actually didn't like the whole high school dance scene so they moved from couch to couch just talking with friends. She's only a Sophomore!!! Many more dances in this girls future.....
No comments:
Post a Comment