Thursday, September 29, 2016

Family Pictures!


The kid is leaving in FIVE days!  We just needed to get family pictures taken before he left.  Thank you to my friend Heather she made it happen!! 
And so many I love it's really hard to narrow it down to favorites.  I'm crazy about my children!

Our Missionary






 (yes, he needs a haircut but he's holding out to the very end....)


 My little caboose






 Kills me
had to find a creature!  At least it wasn't a snake like last time....

 When did this girl grow up?






 My sweet Westley!







 No words...







 I'm not posting the best family picture---have to have something exciting for a Christmas card! 





 We have excellent little photo bombers....












 and real life right there.....
I love my family!

2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

You guys are the best! Loved capturing your cute fam!

Amber said...

Ok so I just cried through all these posts. Gosh sending off a missionary is gonna be tough. But what a great thing to send a kid off to do. I've been thinking about you tons. Hope you get another letter soon! :-)

LOVE the family pictures. They turned out so good!