May is here. I was dreading May to be here. It came anyway.
The last month of school is always the craziest. Addison had a huge project in Economics called Summit. They were put in groups and given a country. They had to learn about the country, make a poster about their country and make a food from their country. He came home had said I'm doing the food. Translated: Will you make the food for me? His country?--- Morocco! Pretty interesting food from Morocco. Find an orange cake that was super simple and very tasty--came home with an empty plate! The day of Summit I went and helped, took awhile to even figure out what they were doing. Buying and selling from other countries. Finding countries that would help them. Buying security and defense, education, health insurance. Very cool but very confusing! Glad it's done.
Sydney had twin day at school with her bestie Brooke
Turned into triplet day
Sydney--Brooke--Addie
Tried Lebanese food. Pretty tasty.
Sydney got glasses. Kept telling me she couldn't see the board--I finally listened and took her to the eye doctor. Ya--she wasn't lying.
And Westley started the fun times of adolescents! Has to have braces on for 2-3 years!
It's party month around here. We celebrated Jeff's birthday last Sunday. Add Banjo to the list of instruments in this house! He's been wanting one forever--I should get a picture.....
Sydney has two birthday parties this month (so far) She had a blast at her friend Audrey's party this past Saturday.
So excited for these girls to grow up together! Nobody can move!!!
And Super Samson
The rest of the month is just crazy. Two award nights this week, another birthday party, baptism, seminary scripture mastery, Track banquet, Father and son camp out, grad night, seminary graduation, Addison's 18th birthday, graduation! Yup-- I was hoping May would take it's time getting here.

1 comment:
End of school is SUPER crazy.
Post a Comment