Monday, March 21, 2016

One Friday Jeff picked up the jr. high pick up and came home and said the car was acting funny.  Said it was probably the altenator---just something important of course.  We didn't drive it the rest of the weekend.  Monday morning we drove it down to our mechanics but didn't make it all the way.  Good thing I was following him.  He lost all power, all signals, everything! He coasted down the off ramp and we sat... We called AAA they said they couldn't find that location. They sent it off to three different companies till Jeff finally just said FORGET IT and called his buddy who said he would be there in two minutes.  He was there in two minutes and didn't charge us anything.  AAA said it was 12 miles from where they "thought" we were but my phone said 4 miles.  They would have charged us a lot!  

 I sat in the truck while Jeff chatted it up outside with his CHP buddy.  
It got fixed.  Haven't really enjoyed paying off that car since every month since I've had to have something expensive fixed!

No comments: