It's been a busy month with dances. When you are dating a girl that doesn't go to your school of course you will need to go to both Formals!
Formal Dance #1 Canyon High
Sorry--just lots of pictures!
The guy standing in the middle next to Addison has been his friend since Kindergarten. It's been so fun to watch these boys grow up.
Formal Dance #2
Hart High School
This dance we did the flowers. I got in my head the thought "why can't I do it?' Stupid thoughts--- watched a lot of youtube and stalked pinterest. It was the dang bow that was stressing me out, but in the end-- I loved them!
Boutonniere
Corsage
We have lots more dances here in the future so I might as well save some money and do the flowers myself!
Lighting was getting bad....
They had fun at the dances and now it's all about getting ready for Mormon Prom in April. The asking has already started. Oi!!
Addison and I made a super long poster to ask Kaiten to Prom. So long it didn't fit in her room! We cut off her name and hung it on the garage door then the rest went down her hall on her door and into her room.
Kaiten! Let's Have a Magical Time at Prom! She's a Disney fan if you couldn't tell. I wish I had taken more pictures. Got Addison doing some work even tho I did most of it--and man I was sore the next day from crawling on the floor!
She said yes!


1 comment:
Wow! You are a nice mom to do so much of that poster. That looks like a ton of work. And nice job on the flowers. They looked great.
Post a Comment