Sunday, June 7, 2015

Lots of Different Things

Sydney for some reason wants me to dye her hair. She has had friends at school and even two primary teachers that have had pink or red hair. But, instead of going permanent we found some chalk for hair. Goes on easy and washes out!!  She wore it for two days and then was over it......
My grandma is pretty dang cool!!
Last day of first grade homework!!!!!!
Last Saturday during hockey--- trying to keep the dog and Sydney occupied!  It lasted for a few seconds. 
I love this one though--  reading with her drink. My kind of girl!!
Batman is always watching.....
Last Thursday during my two hour wait during hockey practice, I finally made my first trip to Portos. It was eh, okay. Long line, so many people. You give the person your order and they don't even write it down-- and then I'm suppose to remember what I ordered and then they got it wrong anyway. 
Sydney had her last AR award assembly for first grade. She reached her goal three times this year so received a trophy!  Super excited! 
Sydney and Ava

Lots of pictures of Sydney!  She had such an exciting week. 
She had a birthday too!!  Her special day was Saturday but we had her cake Friday night. Saturday morning she opened presents before we took her sister to a camp meeting and her brother went to work. While they were gone I took her shopping to spend her bday money. Then it was off to hockey and then we were able to go out and celebrate!  

Sydney with Bob!

And to show that I do have three more children......
School is out for the big kids!!  It's going to take some bribing to get Sydney up and off to school-- knowing her siblings are at home!  She is out Friday.  Addison and Morgan leave Thursday for trek! still have lots to do to get them ready. June is busy!!  One week after trek is girls camp and scout camp!  

No comments: