Sunday, November 2, 2014

The rest of the pics from my phone!

Last Saturday was once again hockey. Westleys game was first-- they lost again but the score was closer. After his game we went to lowes, had Wendy's, did a little shopping and then went back for Addison's game. This game was fun with Addison scoring THREE times!  They finally won! :). It did help that all the boys were there....
These three were in their own world. There aren't a lot of people hanging around for the later games so they had plenty of room to play. Until Westley shoot the puck to Sydney's forehead. 
Found this gem on my phone
Tried out a new bread recipe our relief society president shared with us-- maybe next time I'll divide the dough evenly....  Still learning!
Halloween!  
Addison just had to have a banana suit. Let him and his friend pass out the candy at the trunk or treat that we had last Wednesday. 
Some of the youth! 
Morgan was a demigod
Westley of course was a hockey player
Horrible picture of the pumpkin I carved. Yes, I carved, on halloween too!  That's probably a first for me-- waiting till the last minute.  "Mom,mom, we have to carve a pumpkin!!"  Ya, there was no we!
Halloween night we had a block party with some of our neighbors. Morgan and Westley were invited to a friends. Did a little trick or treating and called it good. Right in time for the rain!

Sydney had two birthday parties yesterday. Westley was sick so missed his hockey game. Addison went to FYI so he missed his hockey game. Morgan babysat for us while jeff and I could run away for dinner. 
Already took down halloween and put up fall. Told the kids today that I wanted their Christmas lists. Should probably get started on that!  These days are going to fly by! 

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

I love that your kiddos have so much room to play at the rink. It's a bit crazy there earlier and it makes me nervous for the kids playing out there with no gear. Jackson tore up his knee pretty badly after practice Monday night while we were watching the men play their game. Way to go on your pumpkin - I haven't carved one in years.