Cake was fun! I took one of the pictures my friend Heather took to Sams Club and they made an ediable version! Hey Heather, now you can say your pic made it on a cake! :)
The display table
Receiving his eagle neckerchief from his dad. I was able to pin his Eagle pin on because I had helped him earn it--- honestly I was more like the nag...
Addison had a few minutes to say a few words and he did great! So glad we took the time to write some ideas down so he wouldn't forget anything.
The Eagles nest
Probably my favorite picture right here. Addison and his dad. Love these guys!!
Receiving 'the eagle' from the stake young men's president (and the girl he likes dad...). These eagles are handcrafted so each one is different. Has his name on the front and the date of his court of honor. So great!
I didn't mention the surprise we had on Jeff's birthday! My awesome cousins drove down on Thursday and rang the front door and totally surprised Jeff. He had no idea! It was great.
Loved seeing all the boys in their scout uniforms!
And with the dad's and grandpa
The next three pictures kill me! I zoomed in on the pictures above and found the funniest faces Westley was making....
Hahahahahaha-- I have no idea!
Three generations of Eagle Scouts right there!!
Front of the program
Inside cover
Program--
Invitation we sent to family
It was a great night! Thank you to everyone that came and everyone that helped with his project! Couldn't have done any of it without you. We are super proud of Addison for getting this done even with the crazy schedules these teenagers have nowadays! I'm trying not to think about his next major event in life.. (Mission) two years people!!! Nope, not ready!
And with the dad's and grandpa
The next three pictures kill me! I zoomed in on the pictures above and found the funniest faces Westley was making....
Hahahahahaha-- I have no idea!
Three generations of Eagle Scouts right there!!
Front of the program
Inside cover
Program--
Invitation we sent to family
It was a great night! Thank you to everyone that came and everyone that helped with his project! Couldn't have done any of it without you. We are super proud of Addison for getting this done even with the crazy schedules these teenagers have nowadays! I'm trying not to think about his next major event in life.. (Mission) two years people!!! Nope, not ready! 





















2 comments:
This post makes me so happy. He is so strong and handsome and wonderful! Good job, mama!
congrats on the eagle scout (to the whole family), the fence, and the painting of a fence ;)
Post a Comment